The "face" of Fail!

The "face" of Fail!
Guess who!

Friday, 7 May 2010

Long time, no write!

Well hello there!
To anyone who still bothers to look here (which I doubt it anyone) then sorry if I have dissappointed by not writing lately.
I've simply been too exhausted from partying weekends and working all weeks!
However, I must admit, I've been loving every second.
You know what I say? FUCK trying to achieve the impossible - do what makes you happy and that's all that matters.
I don't need a good job or buckets of money to make me happy... I just need a hug every once in a while and someone to let me know I'm loved.
I am proud to say that I work to live rather than I live to work.
I have the kind of life I want.
Consider me a failure for been a drop out if you please, as I once did, because I honestly couldn't care less. I see myself as a success with a whole world to explore ahead of me.
I'll still write every now and then :)
Please keep reading!
- A Failure x

3 comments:

  1. Work to live! Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't leave many comments, but I read some of the comments on "Long time, no write!". I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright.
    Could it be only me or does it look as if like a
    few of the remarks look as if they are coming from brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other online social sites, I'd like to follow you. Could you make a list of every one of all your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Here is my web site :: best diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I seriously
    enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come
    back from now on. I want to encourage that you continue your great
    job, have a nice holiday weekend!

    My web blog :: does Raspberry ketones work

    ReplyDelete