Ugh so I haven't wrote here for a few days now.
The reason?
I'm ill D:
My life has been so uneventful its just not been worth discussing!
I feel as though I had taken a babystep forward with quitting my job and whatnot.
But now it's as though I have taken two giant leaps backwards.
You see I'm sick with tonsilitus for approximately the sixth time since around November. Therefore, I have been referred to the hospital to see a throat specialist and Im going to get my tonsils removed.
So, Ive took the last shift in Maccies off today (yay for never having to go back there) which means I wont get my holiday pay which Im owed D: Which means I shall remain poor xD
Also, the bastards have refused to give me a reference so my two other jobs aren't too happy about that so I need to magically shit out two references by Friday or something or I'll end up a dolite.
Ughhh.
Sorry for miserableness today.
Share my pain, people :(
-A Failure x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh my gawd.
ReplyDeleteah. bad job experience... no reference... I got that A LOT.
it's ok, i have other... people that can give me good references.
is it really not possible to get your... former teacher to give you a reference??
Bye,
acqua/ mezzo