Well hello there.
I see you have stumbled upon the blog which is that of a failure.
Here I shall write about my day to day scramblings of my failing life and you can watch and share my emotions (hopefully) as I make a titanic attempt of turning my life back around - back into the correct direction once again.
So, "Why a failure?" you ask?
My main reason is that I did not finish college.
Therefore, I am working to live and living to work.
My jobs are of the kind which require buckets of energy and hard labour in return of a few measly pounds. And yes, jobs... I have three.
You see, I have this ideology that everyone in life has a purpose to fulfill. The way that I am currently living my life is not the way that I am going to achieve fulfilling my purpose - therefore I define myself as a failure.
My life's purpose, in my eyes, is to achieve. Whether this be by achieving things academically or even socially, I still strive to achieve.
I am doing neither of these things at the minute.
I failed academically by not completing my college course.
I failed socially by losing contact with many once-loved people.
I plan to turn this around drastically.
Care to watch?
Also feel free to comment with your thoughts on my beliefs.
-A Failure x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Heeeey,
ReplyDeleteOK, i'm gonna follow you on your long journey to success.
as I said on teenchat, you aren't as unsuccessful as you described. at least you aren't drunk or drugged like a lot of people i met on teenchat.
i have not yet reached my goal in life yet (erm... it changes all the time cuz i can't seem to stick to one long term goal)... i'll work on that.
but anyway, good luck in college.
Cheers,
acqua/ mezzo
POST PICS OMIFUKNGAWD
ReplyDeletei wanna see u sumday achieve..
ReplyDeleteWhen i read ur blog, it made me realize, that it's not the end..