The "face" of Fail!

The "face" of Fail!
Guess who!

Monday, 29 March 2010

Six turns to Nine

Ugh so here I am again, writing this blog at stupid o'clock! (2am ish actually)
Not long got home from a seemingly never-ending shift.
Six hours it was supposed to be... SIX! NOT NINE!
However they phoned me up and requested that I be in one hour earlier than my schedueled time.
Me, been the fool that I am, agreed. My thoughts where "Ah well what's an extra hour, eh? Few extra pennies in the pocket!"
However on arrival to work they sneakily changed the floor plan to read that I was to work an extra two hours on the end of the shift, not including the hour that I had arrived earlier for!
Don't get me wrong, it's good that they're giving overtime. However, when it's unwanted - due to the fact that they have me working like a donkey from the second I arrive to the second I leave all for minimum wage - then I'd prefer to just go home and relax.
This may sound lazy, but you have to understand... All I ever do is work. I have 1 day MINIMUM off per week, if that.
Everyone needs some time to regenerate energy, you know? D=

Anyways, enough of my ramblings for tonight.
Hopefully there'll be something much more positive and productive for you to read tomorrow!

Night all
-A Failure x

2 comments:

  1. why are there weird comments? LOL

    EEEEEEK. omg omg omg. i totally understand how you feel. During the olympics, i had to work 12 hours everyday... selling ear muffs in the fucking cold. but then my boss cuz the hours down to 8 hours cuz he wasn't making any profit, he was losing big time. ha.

    what kind of labour job do you do? most of my jobs are $15 - $18 CDN.

    for that earmuff job, it was $15CDN with no vacation pay or benefit. fuck them. and i got fired the next week. i didn't do anything wrong !!!

    Cheers,
    mezzo/ acqua

    ReplyDelete